Welcome to Chirpy Plus!
Please take a moment to read this code of conduct, which outlines how we expect all Chirpy Members to use Chirpy Plus. These rules have been put in place to ensure that everyone has a positive experience using our services.
Chirpy’s Code of Conduct
In essence, our code of conduct is simply to be kind and respectful towards all Chirpy members.
Things you should do when using Chirpy Plus:
- Please be considerate and refrain from doing anything that might make other members feel uncomfortable.
- Respond to genuine messages, even if it’s just to say “no thanks”.
- Respect the wishes of members who do not want to correspond with you.
- Keep all your initial conversations with other members within the Chirpy platform.
If you become aware of someone behaving inappropriately, please report them to email@example.com so that we can sort it out as soon as possible.
- RSVP if you want to attend a CatchUp or event to make it easier for our hardworking hosts to organise.
As a friendship community, we provide several ways for you to interact with other members online, such as Chirpy Messages and Chirpy Chit-Chat. These are safe areas and strictly no-dating zones.
Chirpy’s messaging and chat services are not to be used for any of the following:
- Unsolicited distribution of your phone number.
- Asking for the personal contact details of someone with whom you have not yet formed a friendship and exchanged at least 20 messages.
- Setting up your own event (only Chirpy hosts or co-hosts may arrange events).
- Inviting members to your house.
- Spamming single members or groups of members with inappropriate messages.
- Sharing other members’ personal information.
- Selling products or services.
- Chain letters, multi-level marketing, or pyramid schemes.
- Unacceptable message content including abuse, harassment, bad language, racism, sexism, derogatory comments concerning sexual orientation or religion, content that is unlawful or illegal, trolling, or links to objectionable material.
By using Chirpy, you indicate your acceptance of this code of conduct. If you breach the code, we may cancel your membership and revoke your access to the Chirpy website.
Remember, you get out of Chirpy what you put into it. Take part! Log in regularly to see what’s happening near you. Be sure to let your friends know about Chirpy – the larger our community grows, the better it becomes for everyone.
Thank you for being a Chirpy member. If you have any questions about this Code of Conduct, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org