Here are some ideas from Chirpy Members:
- Join Chirpy and create a virtual group
- Only listen or read the news once a day
- Watch a favourite funny movie online
- Get out those old CDs, listen to them all and put those which you no longer like in a pile to give away.
- Sort out your wardrobe, photos and cupboards
- Keep a diary, this is such a one-off event it could be interesting to read this in the years ahead.
- Try to make at least one phone call every day
- LIM suggests: Get out those jigsaws that have been hiding in the cupboard for some time. On a rainy day, it’ll help while away an hour or two.
Please note that all the ideas on this page are personal suggestions from our members and do not represent professional advice, nor are they necessarily the views of Chirpy Plus and its owners or employees. Individual experiences may vary.