Here are some ideas from Chirpy Members:
- Buy a larger bottle of milk and freeze it for your daily cup of tea/coffee in ice block containers. You can then drop one block into your tea.
- Put 4 slices of bread into each bag for your freezer
- If you only have a small freezer, can you do without your ice, or have a serious re stack of it.
- Make meals that you can freeze the leftovers to use another day.
- I have been enjoying trying the new yummy recipes from the Chirpy newsletter.
Please note that all the ideas on this page are personal suggestions from our members and do not represent professional advice, nor are they necessarily the views of Chirpy Plus and its owners or employees. Individual experiences may vary.